Searching for an exercise buddy?

(28 Posts)
MamaPingu Sun 10-Nov-13 21:03:03

Hello! smile

I have recently had a baby and I'm looking for someone to join me in losing weight.
I think it'd help me a lot to have someone or a group to discuss what we have done in the week, set goals and reach targets together! I think it'd help me keep on track for once!

About me: I had my son by c section 9 weeks ago, I'm 5ft4 and currently weigh 11stone 12.
My target weight is 10 stone and I'm thinking it's going to be a lot of walking with the pram as childcare won't readily be available. Occasional runs when I get chance smile

Anyone feel they'd like to join me with a similar goal possibly?

MamaPingu Fri 22-Nov-13 15:13:33

Yeah definitely smile I found I've done this before where I blow the first week, hate myself for it and then start properly haha!

Found an app on my phone too to help with the running where it will beep for me when to start running and switch to walking and things, it's good! smile

How are you doing with the moving house?

MamaPingu Fri 22-Nov-13 15:19:46

And yes please email me the diet! smile I'm going to go do a shop on Monday and get stocked up full of goodies smile

MamaPingu Mon 25-Nov-13 08:05:41

Thanks for sending me the diet! smile
I'm going to follow it the best I can, breakfast and dinner will be ok for me but evening meals I will have to decide myself because I sadly have an eating disorder which pretty much limits the types of meals I can have to about 4 haha! smile Had it since I was 3 so it's nothing new.

Let me know how you go on with getting weighed today, fingers crossed for you. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now