Belly flab support when exercising

(5 Posts)
Pamsie Wed 11-Sep-13 11:01:58

Thank you for your recommendations. I'm off to browse Less Bounce (what a apt name ;-) ). I might pop into Sports Direct as well tomorrow to check out some running leggings and a long t-shirt. Thanks again.

AnythingNotEverything Wed 11-Sep-13 07:52:39

What Rosa said - running tights will hold you in place. If you're self conscious, you can wear a looser, longer tshirt or long line vest over the top.

Best of luck!

Rosa Wed 11-Sep-13 07:47:56

Sports leggings that are more 'tight' elastic that hold you in a bit more.

you can get the really really high support knickers that almost tuck under your bra - they keep everything in place and also keep your skin warm which is a good thing too ! I use an Enell bra for running as nothing moves whatsoever - and I didn't realise what a difference it could make until I tried one at the gym - got mine online at Less bounce - expensive yes - but worth every penny ! had mine for 4 years and it's still going strong ! good luck with your new fitness regime !! :-)

Pamsie Tue 10-Sep-13 19:52:33

I have a belly apron from a combination of c-section and fat.blush I have decided to try c25k but whenever I do any kind of exercise (or even run around after a toddler), the apron is really in the way as it bounces way too much.
Is there anything that anyone can recommend to minimise the bounce? I could try support knickers, but is that recommended for exercise? Thank you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now