Anyone doing the Warrior Adrenaline Race?

(5 Posts)
AndHarry Sat 31-Aug-13 09:55:03

I've signed up to do the 5k but am a bit scared grin Are any other MNers thinking of/actually doing it?

www.warrioradrenalinerace.co.uk if you have no idea what I'm on about.

HeySoulSister Sat 31-Aug-13 16:20:28

why did I click on that link!!

me and my fitness group have done quite a few challenges this year....no more!! but that's just up the road from us! and I fancy doing it lol

AndHarry Sat 31-Aug-13 18:19:56

Do it! I saw the obstacles up just after the race in April and it looked a lot of fun. A couple of friends who have done it say it's brilliant. I'm just uneasily aware that I haven't run all summer and it's less than a month away.

AndHarry Tue 10-Sep-13 20:47:53

Just for anyone peeking... I drove over to look at the obstacles going up yesterday and they are impressive.

AndHarry Mon 30-Sep-13 14:45:34

Reporting back should anyone be interested for next April...

It was So Much Fun! I loved every bit of it: the atmosphere was fantastic, everyone was friendly, the obstacles were hilarious and as I did the 5k version there was only one hill of note so I made it round the course with ease. I'm not particularly fit but I'll probably do some more training and go for the 10k next year.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now