Jillian Michaels' 6 week 6 pack - anyone want to (re)start with me?

(235 Posts)

I've just done Shred and had great results.
Am now starting 6 week 6 pack - does anyone want to start or restart with me?
smile hopeful smile

Pic uploaded toosmile

EarSlaps England Tue 17-Dec-13 06:21:07

For some reason it won't let me upload another picture, when I put one on it overwrites the others. I'll pop the ab one up again soon.

You look amazing Trucks, I'm very jealous of those abs. I have some definition now but nothing like that.

I'm hoping to do another 6w6p today if I can fit it in- I'm determined to polish this sucker off (as Jillian would say). I have some new JM DVDs for Christmas so I can start something new (thinking I might do Ripped first, then just mix it up with the others). I also fancy trying kettlebells soon.

I still have loose skin when I do planks it hangs down like a marsupial pouch grin.

It's v annoying about photo thing - same happened to me, uploaded 1 and knocked out other 2 pics.

No dance class til tonight so going to squeeze in JM.
I love L1, L2 not so much so do half of each.
Want to try Ripped in new year.
Yay well done us.
smile

EarSlaps England Tue 17-Dec-13 23:13:35

L2D13, so close!

Go earslaps!
Go! Go!
Polish this sucker off!
<waves Pom poms>

EarSlaps England Wed 18-Dec-13 12:58:23

Another one done, one to go.

We are totally awesome!

Can't believe how much better and stronger I feel now, and so much more confidence. I feel great in my clothes now as they hang so much better on a slimmer frame- no more waist bands digging into flab. And I know I can get so much stronger still.

EarSlaps England Thu 19-Dec-13 13:41:04

Give that girl a medal, I've only gone and bloody finished it!

EarSlaps England Thu 19-Dec-13 13:54:53

Right, for a limited time only there is a picture of me in a bikini on my profile smile.

Wow looking AMAZING! (Looked earlier couldn't post)
So fantastic, what an achievement! Huge round of applause and flowers for you!

Hooray you did it!
smile smile

EarSlaps England Thu 19-Dec-13 21:17:25

Thank you Trucks, I'm really pleased I got there. Although it did take more than six weeks. I feel so much stronger in my core now, and that's helping me feel stronger overall.

Well I'm hoping DH listened and I'll have Ripped, Killer and ES&S for Christmas.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now