Ballet class for 5 year old girls

(4 Posts)
threecareers Wed 16-Jan-13 02:14:12

Thank you. I am looking for something that will last a bit longer if DD finds it interesting. I know many girls stop after one or two years but I find some of them are quite expensive if you include parking etc it all adds up so if they are not good or the teachers are not passionate then I feel it is a bit wasteful as I can put the money towards something she enjoys but can also allow her to build some foundation. My DD seems to really like ballet do I feel I should look a bit harder.

Try posting in MN Local as well.

Wobblypig Tue 15-Jan-13 00:20:10

What are you after? Are you looking for something just for little ones or something that will take it further and through the exams if necessary. I ask because Dd has just started and I was keen to have something that took ballet seriously despite making it enjoyable so that later on if she wanted to continue she could stay at the same school. We go to vacani which also has branches in clapham and east sheen as well as colliers wood. May be too far for you but a similar approach may help

threecareers Mon 14-Jan-13 17:54:33

Hi i live in Putney and I am looking for a ballet school for my 5 year old. There seem to be a lot of ballet class but not many good ones. Can anyone recommend ? I will consider putney Fulham Wimbledon Merton. Live to get some advice.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now