Running Jacket

(6 Posts)
travellingtime Thu 11-Oct-12 16:08:22

Am taking up running again and due to the weather have decided I need a lightweight waterproof so as I have no excuse for not going out in the rain.
However, I am a size 16/18 and a lot of the popular brands dont seem to be large enough for me. I tried on Brooks L and it didnt do up, and Addidas XL didnt do up either.
Anyone of a similar size suggest a brand that is generous on its sizing ?

bohemimum Thu 11-Oct-12 22:09:17

got a good one from decathlon - I'm a 12 and got the medium, so a large should fit you...kalenji brand, orange only £16.

WheelieBinRebel Fri 12-Oct-12 21:17:44

I have a Ronhill one and am a 14/16 (more a 16 at the moment) and find a size 14 very generous, I think a 16 would probably fit. Many places have the Ronhill jackets on sale at the moment.

BikeRunSki Fri 12-Oct-12 21:23:01

Look out for the Aldi running stuff week, it's usually around now. I have a yellow hi vis running kag I bought about 6 years ago, fits fine (16/36DD) and performs as well as some of the much more expensive brands I have had.

bigbluebus Sat 13-Oct-12 21:17:42

Aldi had running stuff on offer on Thurs 11th Oct. I bought DS a running jacket. They had Mens Large in black and yellow which would look fine on a woman too. They were £19.99. They also had womens in yellow/green but don't know what size they went up to.

tiredemma Sat 13-Oct-12 21:20:58

I got a bright pink one from sports direct for £14, its a karrimor one.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now