You are only allowed in if you are not an utter ARSE, by order of a poorly dragon.

(94 Posts)
HoneyDragon Wed 15-May-13 17:38:00

I have a cold. A proper doozy of one. I am grumpy. I am staying here, in Euro 2012 till I feel better.

There appears to a lot of left over meat pies, Doritos and Lager. I may even dust off the bar.

But you can only come in if you promise not to be snippy or mean, or I will stamp on you till you are greasy.

<<coughs pathetically>>

nenevomito Wed 15-May-13 20:12:04

Ferret is actually a little sweetie.

I'm on day 3 of a diet. I want chocolate chip and hazelnut boasters. I don't even want them when I'm not dieting, but now they seem the most amazing things in the world.

Oh hush baby you're spoiling my delusions. grin

Well i'm not mean or snippy but I've killed what could have been a lovely thread over in chat. sad

HoneyDragon Wed 15-May-13 20:16:09

Well. You shall have to win the lottery tonight Clara.

ClaraOswald Wed 15-May-13 20:18:34

That isn't going to happen as I forgot to buy a ticket.

I know Ferret is lovely- been talking to her on here for yearswink

nenevomito Wed 15-May-13 20:20:06

What did you do to the thread?

HoneyDragon Wed 15-May-13 20:22:08

See. My sign works, only nice people have come in. grin

It's the thread about things which bring you joy and everyone was responding with warm summer's days and their children playing nicely together.

I said...

...my vibrator.
I did put it in the handy strike-through though and then mentioned something about wild birds to make it look like I wasn't completely obscene but alas, I killed it dead.

CharlieUniformNovemberTango Wed 15-May-13 20:25:08

I have a nasty cold too and am in a tizz about the appeal for DD changing schools in the morning!

I promise not to be mean though!

ClaraOswald Wed 15-May-13 20:26:55

Sometimes a word is all it takes

LittlePebble Wed 15-May-13 20:29:17

Can I come and hide in here? Really sick of being ill and DH gets cross each time I honk my nose sad he informed me after the last one that he'll be sleeping in the spare room tonight blush

TWinklyLittleStar Wed 15-May-13 20:32:24

Hello

I am just back from my first day at work after being off lurgy-fied. I'm still coughing like a champion and I'm shattered. Tea and sympathy for everyone feeling poorly, and gallons of water for the poster with cystitis.

HoneyDragon Wed 15-May-13 20:32:50

Fill the bed with hot water bottles and enjoy then wink

BrianCoxandTheTempleofDOOM Wed 15-May-13 20:39:14

A neighbour is sat in his car, on his drive, revving the arse out of the engine.

On and off for over an hour.

If I kill him would I get away with it, diminished responsibility caused by living near an ignorant cunt-meister? angry

nenevomito Wed 15-May-13 20:40:38

We had a lad who lived next door but one who did that in his souped up cars. We did a happy dance when he left home.

BrianCoxandTheTempleofDOOM Wed 15-May-13 20:42:07

I think this car is a corsa. the man is in his 40's.

I hate unnecessary noise.

I am a grumpy moo grin.

ClaraOswald Wed 15-May-13 20:47:21

Shove a spud up his exhaust. And the cars' as well.

BrianCoxandTheTempleofDOOM Wed 15-May-13 20:48:04

grin

Arf!

nenevomito Wed 15-May-13 20:49:21

grin A corsa? Is he having an anti-middle aged crisis, where he gets a small girly car instead of something red and flash.

HoneyDragon Wed 15-May-13 20:50:12

We had a diesel that pulled this shit every fucking morning. Thankfully our neighbours left for work at the same time of us.

He was really pissed off about it once though. We'd not told him we were going away on holiday and he slept in grin

ClaraOswald Wed 15-May-13 20:55:33

pmsl Honey.

BrianCoxandTheTempleofDOOM Wed 15-May-13 21:22:29

see, you were providing a service - neighbourhood alarm call!

Corsa Man is just being a big nob wink

HoneyDragon Wed 15-May-13 21:30:33

See. I don't know how anyone can do it purposefully. Dh lways amused me going "ssssssshush" to the cr when it was him making the jeffing noise!

TWinklyLittleStar Wed 15-May-13 21:34:28

Our neighbour used to like leaving his motorbike revving for hours on end, next to our livingroom window. That stopped when his wife had a baby whose room looked over the communal garages, oddly enough.

BrianCoxandTheTempleofDOOM Wed 15-May-13 21:36:26

maybe it's a man thing?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now