You are only allowed in if you are not an utter ARSE, by order of a poorly dragon.

(94 Posts)
HoneyDragon Wed 15-May-13 17:38:00

I have a cold. A proper doozy of one. I am grumpy. I am staying here, in Euro 2012 till I feel better.

There appears to a lot of left over meat pies, Doritos and Lager. I may even dust off the bar.

But you can only come in if you promise not to be snippy or mean, or I will stamp on you till you are greasy.

<<coughs pathetically>>

I am also lurgified. I am also covered in puppy fluids. Love me, HD <wails>

I too am lurgified.

And I have a kidney infection.

I claim the cup.

HoneyDragon Wed 15-May-13 17:43:19

<<passes tissues>>

Can you not teach Jas to read then he can do Gwendy Baily with Shit Slidey Puppy?

Hassled Wed 15-May-13 17:45:07

I won't be snippy - I have cystitis and am too pathetic to be snippy. I just want to curl into a little ball and sob a bit.

My poor deprived children are fighting the bit out cooking their own tea.

HoneyDragon Wed 15-May-13 17:45:53

There's no cup Fredders soz. I do have a great big teak club in case SP tries to bring Cliff in here.

You can be in charge of that if you like?

Jas and the puppy are joyfully rolling around the floor sounding like the hounds from hell. Every so often they let up on the blood curdling growling/snarling to lick each other and have a kip <blows nose>

HoneyDragon Wed 15-May-13 17:50:30

On the bright side, MNHQ won't dare kick me out of a topic this time. They won't risk catching the LURGY OF EVIL™

Cliff once slept on my mother's camp bed

And that is an honest to God true fact.

HoneyDragon Wed 15-May-13 19:54:04

Wow. That is quite an awesome fact. Although it couldn't be any other bed than a camp one really could it, if it had Cliff in it?

HoneyDragon Wed 15-May-13 19:54:46

May I have details as to how this came about?

BrianCoxandTheTempleofDOOM Wed 15-May-13 19:56:16

can I come in?

I have greasy hair and the baby just threw up on my face as I was kissing his chubby cheeks.

you want to be me don't you!

He was doing some sort of gospel tour in the 80's and ended up staying with a minister friend of my parents'

Really not that exciting. Sorry.

Oh I misread the thread title, I thought it said you are only allowed in here if you ARE an arse...

sad

I'll just get me coat..

AvrilPoisson Wed 15-May-13 19:57:14

Um... <whispers> you do know that this appears in Active COnvos, right?

confused

HoneyDragon Wed 15-May-13 19:59:25

ABF

You can stay if your not snippy or mean. I'll not swish you.

Oh. So we can speculate that you are Cliffs love child then? sad

HoneyDragon Wed 15-May-13 19:59:42

Can't ... Doh

ClaraOswald Wed 15-May-13 20:00:25

<brings in mug of hot vimto for poor Honeydragon>

nenevomito Wed 15-May-13 20:01:50

Not snippy or mean. I've just spent the last 10 mins singing lullabies. I mean how un-snippy or mean can you get.

I'm just settling down to some Judge Judy. I'll let her get snippy on my behalf.

I'm on my best behaviour tonight.

ClaraOswald Wed 15-May-13 20:04:29

Have you been on your worst behaviour then ABF?

HoneyDragon Wed 15-May-13 20:04:40

Avril .... That's why I put a sign on the door and everythink,

Thank you Clara <<slurps>> actually that's a good idea, I might make some hot berry squash if smallest dragon relents and sleeps.

Clara grin I have my moments.

ClaraOswald Wed 15-May-13 20:11:46

I have to go back to work next monday and I am already dreading it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now