Are you still undecided?

(14 Posts)
excitedeskimo Wed 15-Jun-16 17:33:49

Apparently, as many as one third of us will be making our minds up or switching in this last week before the referendum.
We are being asked to make the most important decision about the future of our country and most importantly about the future of our children.

If you are still undecided and you have had enough of the politicians there is something very interesting and different out there - www.EUTheJury.uk

It's an independent project with no links to either side in the campaign, run by a team of radio professionals. They organized a citizens' jury, recorded it all and produced a series of podcasts on the economy, immigration, sovereignty and laws and regulations.

Ten women and men, undecided, of different ages, background and experience spent a weekend listening to experts from both sides, questioning them closely and discussing among themselves. No politicians, no insults - just intelligent discussion and thoughtful questions. It makes compelling and informative listening. People with common sense, asking the questions you might want to ask. Quite different from all the other stuff out there and well worth a listen.

Mrsraypurchase Wed 15-Jun-16 18:21:16

No. Not undecided. Quite happy to be voting leave. smile

Limer Wed 15-Jun-16 18:24:47

One third undecided? Sounds a lot, everyone I've met has made up their minds to Vote Leave.

AngieBolen Wed 15-Jun-16 18:55:21

From what I've read, atm it's 1/3 stay, 1/3 undecided, 1/3 leave.

My FB page suggests my friends will be voting to stay (apart from one) - I haven't discussed it withanyone in RL apart from DH. and DD during a tantrum who wanted to "leave, just leave", but she doesn't count

PumpkinPies38 Wed 15-Jun-16 19:59:52

Easiest decision I've ever made. I'm voting leave.

Ouriana Wed 15-Jun-16 23:28:11

Started out Remain, read a lot and now Im voting Leave.

The more evidence I look at, the more I read from each side and from the EU and other EU countries, the more hopeful I am we will leave.

Its just a shame the Leave campaign has been hijacked by people like Farage.

RortyCrankle Thu 16-Jun-16 01:28:14

Not undecided, I will be voting Out after doing a lot of reading. I would be surprised if the undecided represent as many as one third and am encouraged by Leave having a 7 point lead in the latest poll. I really fear for this country if we remain.

As a Tory voter I've come to loathe Cameron and if Leave wins, it will hopefully be the end of him.

KittensandKnitting Thu 16-Jun-16 01:31:13

I will be voting NO because this will enable a discussion between the "powers" to make us stay and give us a better deal.

Voting "out" will not result in us leaving the EU

KittensandKnitting Thu 16-Jun-16 01:31:39

Sorry my vote is OUT of EU

dihannah23 Thu 16-Jun-16 01:35:20

Not being funny - but if you haven't made up your mind by now - don't vote. There is something to be said for abstaining.

That said - I was going to abstain and not vote because I thought it was just propaganda on both sides. I still think it is but, given what I know and I don't really get the economic argument because that can work both ways...... for me, the best thing for my girls is to stay out. For now, maybe in another 20 years, but for now. OUT. x

Lunar1 Thu 16-Jun-16 01:35:54

I sent my vote the day it arrived, to get in before the scaremongering could really begin. Dh and I cancel each other out!!

KittensandKnitting Thu 16-Jun-16 01:46:24

We will remain in the EU regardless of "our" vote

KittensandKnitting Thu 16-Jun-16 01:47:29

stay with better terms I'm sure if it's a no

EnthusiasmDisturbed Thu 16-Jun-16 07:36:32

I am voting out

I was in voting to remain then I started to do my research

We can't change the EU DC has tried and failed miserably

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now