Christmas presents for pre-school teachers?

(3 Posts)
Woolfey Thu 14-Nov-13 12:00:20

DD1 started pre-school this year. I was thinking she could help me make her 2 main keyworkers a little felt Christmas decoration each. But I'm wondering if I'm supposed to buy them something 'proper' as well? There's another lady who's an assistant she always talks about so I thought we'd make her one too but then I don't want the other assistants to feel left out if they don't get one and DD1 does get help from them but just doesn't mention them to me.

I'm clueless on school etiquette! What does everyone else do?

3bunnies Thu 14-Nov-13 12:08:08

Think this year we might do a decoration for the main keyworker/ teacher and a box of cookies/ truffles for the team to share or put in staff room. Between the three of mine I can think of at least 15 teacher/TA/Keyworkers and that's even before we start on the PE teacher, music teacher, brownie/ rainbow leaders! Then repeat in July. It seemed such an innocent idea when it was just dd, but now it has snowballed.

Woolfey Thu 14-Nov-13 12:44:51

Thanks 3bunnies, that's a good idea about something for them all to share in the staff room. Hadn't thought of that.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now