Do I cancel hair appointment if I think I've got nits?

(9 Posts)
poorincashrichinlove Fri 25-Oct-13 09:03:50

I've treated my hair for lice twice this week but I'm not convinced they're gone, although I could be paranoid! I have an appointment at the hairdressers on Saturday and I'm desparate for a haircut.
Should I cancel it until I'm SURE I'm lice free or go along and hope I'm not infested or the hairdresser doesn't notice?

howmuchwouldyoutake Fri 25-Oct-13 09:04:58

Yes - you need to cancel it really.

ooerrmissus Fri 25-Oct-13 09:05:54

yuk, yes! Hairdresser will notice, you will be mortified and also there is the risk of spreading them via brushes etc.

I can't believe you posted this.

Yes please do go along and potentially infect the hairdressers, their tools and every other customer.

She's going to brush your hair right. Would you want to be next? (I'd hope she would sterilise, but I'll assume not.)

eurochick Fri 25-Oct-13 09:07:13

Yes, of course you must cancel. This is a no brainer.

Vintagebeads Fri 25-Oct-13 09:15:52

yes cancel.If she started your hair she would stop once she found them.You need a fine tooth comb and need to check your hair-by this i mean you have someone check it for you for eggs.One egg left and your back to the start as the lotion doesnt kill eggs.They can be hard to get rid of sad

Vintagebeads Fri 25-Oct-13 09:16:49

Sorry check it every day for at least a week and everyone else too

PollyPumpkins Thu 23-Jan-14 11:23:39

Do you really need to ask or are you just trying to be provocative sad

feathermucker Thu 13-Mar-14 00:33:29

No brainer really......cancel.

Hairdresser will notice wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now