#i hate the bus - etiquette madness

(8 Posts)
daisydee43 Mon 23-Sep-13 08:49:49

Hi don't have twitter but if I did then I would hashtag it.
On the bus to work and hate all the etiquette involved it drives me mad (FYI I have my driving test booked next month can't wait 3rd time lucky)
What's your best bus etiquette hates?

daisydee43 Mon 23-Sep-13 08:55:53

Btw use transport for London

SoupDragon Mon 23-Sep-13 08:57:10

Bus etiquette simply equates to good manners. Rather like most other similar things.

I've never noticed any bus etiquette, everyone just barges on and then ignores each other.

waikikamookau Mon 23-Sep-13 08:58:19

no etiquette on my bus, college kids feet on seats, all put their bags on seats, of which I mutter about, but then do the same blush

annoyed by people who leave the seat next to the window free, so people can't just sit next to them,

sooperdooper Mon 23-Sep-13 08:58:42

What bus etiquette? Just saying thanks to the driver and letting some people have a seat?

I hate many things about the bus, etiquette isn't one if them!

I love using buses, trams etc, even if here in Milan there is no etiquette to speak of, unfortunately. Sadly, bad manners and cluelessness about how to move, where to stand, how to sit etc seem the norm.

waikikamookau Mon 23-Sep-13 13:02:32

there was an old man at the back of the double decker I just caught, with a sick bowl, and a mobile phone hmm perhaps he had just been discharged from a and e.
he looked quite yellow sad
and he did make at least one possibly retching noise, but I didn't like to stare.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now