Help stain on lent sofa

(6 Posts)
Ghanagirl Tue 02-Jul-13 13:54:33

Just agreed to return sofa that was lent with proviso you can have as long as you need, but apparently they need it back now, just noticed three marks on it all similar shape and size long and looks like the micro fibre is faded. Now really upset as her husband is a bit rude at times I'm not sure what to do I've questioned kids but they deny all knowledge and in fairness we've had builders around. My husband fuming as he didn't want to borrow but my friends husband was really insistant we can't even afford a new sofa for us so will be on beam bags

Ghanagirl Tue 02-Jul-13 13:55:33

Sorry posted to quick, just want advice on what I should say do, have tried cleaning not helped

Ghanagirl Tue 02-Jul-13 14:08:52

Advice anyone

stubbs0412 Wed 11-Dec-13 21:55:42

Could you maybe offer to buy it??? If it was me I'd say I'm so sorry but I've noticed some marks I can't remove and would it be better if we bought it from you? (since you need them anyway) if husband is a fusspot he probably won't want it back anyway. Hope you get it sorted .

Mabelandrose Sat 14-Dec-13 19:27:23

Offer to have professionally cleaned?

queryremelatonin Sat 14-Dec-13 19:28:48

Try freecycle for a sofa?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now