Random lady threatened to 'smash my face in' on asda car park !!!

(8 Posts)
Allthatglitters789 Sun 02-Jun-13 15:15:57

Pretty much what the title says happened to me on Friday evening, myself, partner and dc's went to pick up a few things for dinner, as we were finding a space this elderly lady in front slammed on her brakes which caused us to do the same so we didn't go in to the back of her, however the lady behind us which also had to slam her brakes on then proceeded to stick her fingers up and simulate oral sex at us, which we were very shocked by especially seeing as she had a little girl in the back of her car. We carried on finding a space and she turned off, so imagine our horror when we realised she had done that so she could pull up right next to my window where we were parked! I had my window down and said to her, ' sorry can I help you? ' to which She replied yes you f*****g can, I'll get out my car and smash your f**** face in. Her poor little girl in the back of her car was absolutely horrified as were my little boys, I had know idea what to do as she got out her car and came at me, luckily my partner was there and wouldn't allow her near me. She told him she was going to knock him out an she takes men on at the pub every weekend. I've never being in a situation like this in my life and never want to again. She was about 10 times the size of me and I have never being in a fight in my life. Sorry for the long message just wanted to get it off my chest!

shushpenfold Sun 02-Jun-13 15:18:12

Blimey.....nice woman!

Hope you're OK and know what you mean about wanting to get it off your chest.

Shush xx

P.S. You wouldn't get that in a Waitrose car park grin

Picturesinthefirelight Sun 02-Jun-13 15:18:19

Did you get her registration number. I'd report it to the police especially as you had children with you. Or maybe the car park has CCTV

What a horrible experience.

How awful shock Did you get her registration number? I'd consider reporting it to the police tbh.

I'd also use Waitrose in future wink

Allthatglitters789 Sun 02-Jun-13 15:26:45

Definitely will be considering waitrose in future lol ! Unfortunately I didn't think to get her registration plate as I was quite shaken up. I'm just so grateful I went with my partner I dread to think what could have happened if I was alone. It wasn't even me that was driving lol shock

ProphetOfDoom Sun 02-Jun-13 15:28:00

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

hermioneweasley Sun 02-Jun-13 15:30:22

How horrible. Some people really are vile aren't they? Console yourself with the fact that she is probably a very unhappy individual whereas you have a partner and kids that love you.

Pollydon Sun 02-Jun-13 15:30:30

Try home delivery in future? Seriously, I think supermarket car parks just send some people loopy, though she sounds delightful confused

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now