Correspondence Cards

(17 Posts)

Sorry, just seen it is an old thread

We use this company for everything - including formal invitations.

WaitMonkey Fri 21-Feb-14 08:52:36

Do people really search for two year old threads, just to say they gave had good service with a company ? I doubt it. hmm

alexa1985 Mon 27-Jan-14 12:38:35

I have recently discovered at a fair in W. London, Lionheart Stationers and ordered twice from them. They are absolutely so great to communicate with and really cheap - all their designs are hand drawn and they are so accommodating. http://www.lionheartstationers.co.uk/12-correspondence-notes-

SylviaB75 Fri 05-Apr-13 14:45:43

I know this is an old thread, but I recently used Honeytree Publishing for some personalised correspondence cards and they're very good without being very expensive.

http://www.honeytreepublishing.com/personalized-correspondence-cards-lcid199.html

bananafrosting Fri 11-Mar-11 16:46:02

announce it are very good too, I've used them and have been very happy with them

SnapFrakkleAndPop Fri 11-Mar-11 16:43:14

We get ours printed privately which actually works out surprisingly cheap and means we can keep the same design.

TheReturnoftheSmartArse Fri 11-Mar-11 16:38:42

Another recommendation for Paperplain. Lovely stuff and they're really helpful and friendly too.

Bert2e Fri 11-Mar-11 16:37:04

John Lewis do them too or you could just buy some good quality plain postcards and print your address on them yourself.

Acekicker Fri 11-Mar-11 16:32:31

Thanks for the good ideas.

Watersign76 Mon 07-Mar-11 22:38:54

I have used vistaprint lots of times, including my £10 wedding postcard invites, never had a problem.

Their "linen" finish cards are nice.

ajandjjmum Sat 05-Mar-11 20:08:39

The printer who does our business letterheadings does ours. I would have thought people such as Prontaprint might have a range - maybe not quite the same quality, but different sort of price! grin

sloggies Sat 05-Mar-11 20:06:28

Be very careful with Vista print - if you google it, they've had some very bad press over the last few years over err 'sharp' practise.

eviscerateyourmemory Sun 20-Feb-11 18:42:25

Sorry, Vistaprint

skiphopskidaddle Sun 20-Feb-11 18:42:25

I use paperplain. Lovely contemporary designs as well as the traditional sort.

eviscerateyourmemory Sun 20-Feb-11 18:41:10

Vistprint does that sort of thing.

Acekicker Sun 20-Feb-11 18:39:51

In my head I'm the sort of person who sends gracious thank you notes etc after dinner parties etc, I also like to RSVP to invitations in writing if I can...

However I'm crap at finding the time to write a full page letter and so am constantly buying notelets/thank you cards etc (which I then lose so have to buy some more). Can anyone suggest somewhere that I can order some nice (but not hideously expensive!) correspondence cards from. I'd like this kind of thing but obviously not costing £200!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now