Correspondence Cards

(17 Posts)
Acekicker Sun 20-Feb-11 18:39:51

In my head I'm the sort of person who sends gracious thank you notes etc after dinner parties etc, I also like to RSVP to invitations in writing if I can...

However I'm crap at finding the time to write a full page letter and so am constantly buying notelets/thank you cards etc (which I then lose so have to buy some more). Can anyone suggest somewhere that I can order some nice (but not hideously expensive!) correspondence cards from. I'd like this kind of thing but obviously not costing £200!

eviscerateyourmemory Sun 20-Feb-11 18:41:10

Vistprint does that sort of thing.

skiphopskidaddle Sun 20-Feb-11 18:42:25

I use paperplain. Lovely contemporary designs as well as the traditional sort.

eviscerateyourmemory Sun 20-Feb-11 18:42:25

Sorry, Vistaprint

sloggies Sat 05-Mar-11 20:06:28

Be very careful with Vista print - if you google it, they've had some very bad press over the last few years over err 'sharp' practise.

ajandjjmum Sat 05-Mar-11 20:08:39

The printer who does our business letterheadings does ours. I would have thought people such as Prontaprint might have a range - maybe not quite the same quality, but different sort of price! grin

Watersign76 Mon 07-Mar-11 22:38:54

I have used vistaprint lots of times, including my £10 wedding postcard invites, never had a problem.

Their "linen" finish cards are nice.

Acekicker Fri 11-Mar-11 16:32:31

Thanks for the good ideas.

Bert2e Fri 11-Mar-11 16:37:04

John Lewis do them too or you could just buy some good quality plain postcards and print your address on them yourself.

TheReturnoftheSmartArse Fri 11-Mar-11 16:38:42

Another recommendation for Paperplain. Lovely stuff and they're really helpful and friendly too.

SnapFrakkleAndPop Fri 11-Mar-11 16:43:14

We get ours printed privately which actually works out surprisingly cheap and means we can keep the same design.

bananafrosting Fri 11-Mar-11 16:46:02

announce it are very good too, I've used them and have been very happy with them

SylviaB75 Fri 05-Apr-13 14:45:43

I know this is an old thread, but I recently used Honeytree Publishing for some personalised correspondence cards and they're very good without being very expensive.

http://www.honeytreepublishing.com/personalized-correspondence-cards-lcid199.html

alexa1985 Mon 27-Jan-14 12:38:35

I have recently discovered at a fair in W. London, Lionheart Stationers and ordered twice from them. They are absolutely so great to communicate with and really cheap - all their designs are hand drawn and they are so accommodating. http://www.lionheartstationers.co.uk/12-correspondence-notes-

WaitMonkey Fri 21-Feb-14 08:52:36

Do people really search for two year old threads, just to say they gave had good service with a company ? I doubt it. hmm

We use this company for everything - including formal invitations.

Sorry, just seen it is an old thread

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now