How do you have a wee in a one piece swim suit?

(25 Posts)
midoriway Fri 03-Dec-10 21:07:52

At dd's swimming lesson today I taught her to have a wee in a wet swim suit by pulling bathers clear right across crotch (in the loos, just to make perfectly clear), thus having a wee, keeping bathers clean and avoiding the whole problem of dragging a wet swim suit on and off damp body. DH horrified, thinks I might as well have shown her how to have a dump in pool.

Is this acceptable???

oldenoughtowearpurple Fri 03-Dec-10 21:10:48

Well personally i just take the whole lot off, having once had the experience of the gussett slipping out of my hand while weeing. This was while wearing a ballet leotard in the middle of a lesson. It was a looooooong time ago but the horror is still burned on my soul.

I don't think I've ever had a dump in a pool so I can't really compare.

CuppaTeaJanice Fri 03-Dec-10 21:11:20

Everyone does this surely, just pull the gusset to the side.

Better than piddling through the fabric.

CuppaTeaJanice Fri 03-Dec-10 21:12:43

Should never be attempted with a dry garment, purple!! grin

Flame Fri 03-Dec-10 21:13:43

blush I am 29. It has never occurred to me to do that.

Flame Fri 03-Dec-10 21:14:02

(I take it all off... not pee through fabric btw)

Grumpla Fri 03-Dec-10 21:14:23

Me neither Flame!

MistressMaker Fri 03-Dec-10 21:14:53

I take the whole thing off.

Whilst I love anything time-saving that does just sound a bit grim to me.

duckyfuzz Fri 03-Dec-10 21:15:13

I just pull the whole thing down, like Flame, I had never thought of that (and I'm a fair bit older blush)

Flame Fri 03-Dec-10 21:15:48

Oh I feel soo much better now I assumed it was one of these things you gits all know about but no-one told me.

MistressMaker Fri 03-Dec-10 21:17:04

I don't think I could mentally make myself 'go' if I was still wearing it.

Took me about 20 mins to psyche myself up to make myself wee through the whole in my spanx the first time I wore them and I still feel ick about it.

MrsTicklemouse Fri 03-Dec-10 21:17:22

oh my goodness why have I never thought to do that blush, I hate the feel of pulling a cold damp swimsuit down and it never looks right when its back on!

Portofino Fri 03-Dec-10 21:17:53

I pull the gusset to one side. I thought this was self evident. blush

llareggub Fri 03-Dec-10 21:19:10

Pull it across if wet, down if dry. Wet costumes are very difficult to put back on.

midoriway Fri 03-Dec-10 21:38:40

See, llarggub that has always been my thoughts on the matter

midoriway Fri 03-Dec-10 21:49:24

Mistress maker just listen for some running water and you will be fine.

Simbacatlives Fri 03-Dec-10 21:52:13

Gosh never thought but to take it off.

If wearing an all in one Teddy/body do you also pull to one side?

midoriway Fri 03-Dec-10 21:56:48

simba as a 6 foot woman who has never managed to find a teddy that hasn't turned into a camel toe instrument of torture I stay well away from them. But bathers stretch nicely.

LifeForRent Sun 12-Dec-10 19:22:10

With a swim suit I pull to one side, bikini bottoms I pull down. It's not that I'm lazy, it's the effort of pulling up a wet suit over a damp body...almost reminiscent of trying to yank get jeans on damp legs when you notice a 7 year old boy staring at you getting changed. If the suit is dry I'll pull it down, or wee before I need to change.

ChippingIn Sun 12-Dec-10 19:29:23

Of course you just pull the gusset to one side... I cannot believe that so many of you got to this stage in your life without doing so?

tuggy Sat 18-Dec-10 09:14:55

I always pull it to the side. I genuinely thought every women in the world did too!!

Mypombearisveryold Sat 18-Dec-10 09:26:30

I've never thought to do this either, but will now and will teach my dds the same.

Maybe I won't mention it to dh though...

trixymalixy Sat 18-Dec-10 09:31:02

I always pull the gusset to the side too. Miles easier than pulling on and off a wet costume and miles easier than peeing through the hole in spanx!!!!

ILovedYou Tue 11-Jan-11 17:51:51

Just pee in the pool - everybody does

Lozz22 Sun 08-May-16 03:58:59

Pull it to aside! Although I am rather ashamed to admit whilst in Cyprus after knocking back my body weight in ouzo specials at the swim up bar I just wee'd through it if I could manage to stagger over to the toilet! Sometimes I'd just pee in the pool providing no one else was in the vincinity of course!! 😅

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now