Help - eco-friendly / green / home-made cleaning product 'recipe book'??

(1 Post)
MrsCockwomble Sun 31-Jul-16 19:26:48

Hi MNs!

Hoping someone might be able to help me out here - I've been trawling Amazon books, but just can't find the one I want (used to have), and wondering if anyone can recommend (or even knows of the book I used to have!!).

So anyway, I haven't seen it for a few years, and must have bought it about 14/15 years ago - it was a book on how to make all kinds of cleaning products, and also some personal care products / toiletries and stuff, out of things like sodium bicarbonate, vinegar, essential oils, castile soap (i.e. Dr Bronners), lemon juice - you know the kind of thing?

It was a green paperback book, with shades of green on the front (line drawings, I think) and I can't for the life of me remember the title or author which is making it difficult to look for on Amazon!

Can anyone recommend a book for this kind of thing, as I'd like to keep it simple and have something like I had before.

Thank you in advance for any help smile x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now