Car seats.

(4 Posts)
WarmBooties Thu 08-Nov-12 19:49:19

Thanks.. I was in 2 minds- but it is true- they both are safe. I just think I'm going to put them in which ever seat and not worry about it!

lizziebach Thu 08-Nov-12 15:58:08

Your children aren't going to notice the seats are different, choose the one which is easier for you, why make life harder for yourself?

SlightlySuperiorPeasant Thu 08-Nov-12 15:54:29

I wouldn't worry about it. The cheaper seats have to meet exactly the same safety standards as the more expensive ones. DS has a Maxi Cosi in DH's car and a Britax Evolva Plus in my car.

WarmBooties Thu 08-Nov-12 14:17:59

I'm not sure if this is the right place? But it Is a moral dilemma!

I have a nearly 2 year old and a nearly one year old. Also a 6 year old.

The 2 year old started off in her sisters second stage maxi cosi car seat. Loved it but was a bit manky, and guidelines said should replace after 5 years. So i bought a new one- one that was cheaper than the maxi cosi though as i was tight on cash. Anyway this one is a lot more complicated to put in- so now the one year old is ready for the second seat I'm thinking to buy maxi cosi.

But I'm feeling like how can I have 2 different type car seats?! What if one is better than the other. Do I buy the same seat his sister has- and battle the putting it in and out. Do I buy both the maxi cosi though I have no money... Or do I just buy one maxi cosi and kinda swap them around.

There is about a £90 difference in the car seats!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now