AIBU to say no to DH company fitting a tracker to his car which means strangers will know the exact whereabouts of my dc ?

(28 Posts)
Fakeblondie Wed 21-Mar-12 20:27:33

Ok he gets 350 a month allowance towards a company car.
we add quite a lot more to it so we have a nice big Mercedes.
RBS want to fit a tracker to it, which is fine by me 9 til 5 when DH is working.
After this I am really really p ######d off that strangers will have the data or whereabouts of the comings and goings of all of us including my 4 dc.
apparently it's not compulsory but DH just doesn't question anything and I've just had huge row over this because he isn't listening to my concerns.
This car is paid for by us primarily and a completely separate contract to that of his work, such that if he left we would still have to pay for the car for the duration of the 3 or 4 year lease.
we have nothing to hide but I'm fuming as have no idea who or what happens to the data ect ?
AIBU x

YouOldSlag Tue 18-Sep-12 16:58:56

I think you are totally paranoid OP.

Nobody will track your family car out of hours, and nobody will know if your children are in it or not.

If you think somebody is even remotely interested in what car journeys your children may or may not be taking outside office hours then frankly, you are barking.

There. I've said it.

Pagwatch Tue 18-Sep-12 17:01:57

I doubt she gives a shit. This thread is fom April

YouOldSlag Tue 18-Sep-12 17:04:50

oh whoops. .I was up all night with DS2 (disclaimer)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now