Reading Kobo Glo (HD) in bed

(2 Posts)
Puffinity Tue 26-Apr-16 21:40:40

I am thinking about getting a Kobo Glo HD (I think it's the same size/ shape etc as the non-HD). One of my reasons for getting an e-reader is that I like to read in bed, when my partner is asleep. I always lie on my (right) side and I'm a bit worried that it'll be difficult to hold the e-reader/ it'll be difficult to hold it without touching the screen and flipping the pages or opening random menus. Anyone here got any experience with reading from a Kobo Glo HD in bed? Would love to hear from you!

Footle Sun 01-May-16 06:36:09

I only know about the kindle, and I do have trouble holding it in bed as it's a bit too wide for my hand. I discovered there's a device called a hand-e-loop ( I think that's right ) which you can google. It sticks on the back of the kindle and has a loop to put your fingers through. But it's only available in the US. Looks useful though. I've wondered about rigging up something similar.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now