Up to £20 off kindles (sort of) ENDS 5th NOVEMBER

(2 Posts)
GinOnTwoWheels Sun 03-Nov-13 19:45:00

If anyone is thinking of buying a Kindle, you might want to take a look at Argos, who are currently giving up to £20 of Argos vouchers with each one.

I've just bought a New Paperwhite and received these vouchers. These can be used to buy almost anything at Argos before 26th November, or do what I did and use the vouchers to put towards a £25 M+S gift card, which lasts for 2 years and is as good as cash to me because I buy food and clothes from M+S reasonably frequently. They had other gift vouchers as well, some for £10 or £20.

As discounts are relatively rare on Kindles, I thought this was a good deal. I already have a kindle keyboard, but have wanted a paperwhite for a while so I can read in bed and not have to get up to turn the light off. However, I will probably keep my old one as a 'spare' and to take on holiday as I read it on the beach and its a bit shabby with a bit of sand stuck under the very badly applied by me screen protector blush.

GinOnTwoWheels Sun 03-Nov-13 19:47:15

hmm Not sure if the link works, but just search for kindle on the argos website.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now