kindle or nook?

(4 Posts)
flowerpowergirl Sun 18-Aug-13 23:02:37

thanks both. good ideas to go to PC world, will do. thanks

JumpingJackSprat Sat 17-Aug-13 09:27:16

i love my kindle touch and would definitely recommend but i dont know anything about the nook. i do wish my kindle had blurbs on it so when i look through all the books i can remember what theyre about!

schilke Bosnia-Herzegovina Sat 17-Aug-13 09:16:40

Dh has a basic nook - bought it when it was £29. I would suggest going somewhere (like pc world) where they have them both side by side and you can have a go on both.

I have a kindle touch which I love. I keep hoping it will break so I can buy a paperwhite blush

flowerpowergirl Sat 17-Aug-13 07:45:50

I am thinking of buying an e-reader and had settled on a nook as it is the same price as the basic kindle but has the touch screen, light etc. Then yesterday a friend demonstrated her paper white for me and I really liked it. So now I don't know what to do! I already have a tablet so i don't need any extra functions. i just want to read books. I know there are loads of reviews on kindles but can't find any on the nook. Can anyone help me please? confused

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now