Does anyone know if I can get a lighted cover for kindle touch?

(8 Posts)
schilke Mon 12-Aug-13 14:26:10

I bought my kindle touch a couple of months before they released the paperwhite....that irritated me! Anyway I have a clip on light, but really want the cover with a built in light. I don't think they make them any longer though.

Currys website showed them as being in stock -I turned up and it was for the keyboard version. I bought one on eBay a few months ago and was a fake. Terrible quality and I hate it.

Anyone know where I can get one?

2kidsintow Tue 13-Aug-13 19:13:40

www.amazon.co.uk/Amazon-Kindle-Lighted-Leather-Purple/dp/B004SD213O/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&qid=1376417565&sr=8-12&keywords=kindle+touch+cover+with+light

Here are the genuine Amazon ones. I have one and love it. I prefer reading by that light than by the normal light.

redlac Tue 13-Aug-13 19:16:33

I got one of these from eBay and it works great

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Luxury-Leather-Case-Wallet-Cover-Amazon-Kindle-TOUCH-with-Built-in-LED-Light-/321159719686?pt=UK_iPad_Tablet_Cases_Covers_Keyboard_Folios&var=&hash=item4ac69c6b06

redlac Tue 13-Aug-13 19:17:02
schilke Tue 13-Aug-13 19:45:31

Alas 2kids that one is not for the kindle touch! I can get a proper amazon case without a light, but they don't seem to sell the lighted cover for the kindle touch on amazon.

The problem with eBay is I bought a case on there, which I thought was a proper amazon one, and it was rubbish. Light is dodgy and the case is really quite bulky.

2kidsintow Tue 13-Aug-13 22:23:38

Durrrr..... sorry. I put touch in the search and didn't double check.

Londonderrysue Thu 15-Aug-13 20:07:13

I have one at home, somewhere, that's no use anymore as I got the paper white. It's the purple one, you can have it if you want. I'm in hospital at the moment so might not get to a post office for a few days!

schilke Fri 16-Aug-13 09:26:12

Pming you Londonderrysue...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now