Couple of Kindle questions

(10 Posts)
ProlificWillyBreeder Fri 18-Jan-13 02:16:37

Sorry jilted! I'll read to you if you like from my kobo?
Are you sitting comfortably? grin

JiltedJohnsJulie Thu 17-Jan-13 14:03:57

Not envy at all. You go and get your kobo glo and don't you worry about us koboless ones grin

ProlificWillyBreeder Thu 17-Jan-13 13:47:01

I checked and it does!
I'm getting a kobo glo.
Thanks for all the advice smile

JiltedJohnsJulie Wed 16-Jan-13 19:54:55

Does your library loan out ebooks? If so you're not going to get a shortage smile

ProlificWillyBreeder Wed 16-Jan-13 18:29:16

Thanks everyone.
I have been considering a kobo glo, I use my phone for everything so this would just be for reading even though I want the kobo glo.
What worries me is there a lack of books?
I'm an amazon whore!

PestoFrostissimos Wed 16-Jan-13 10:23:57

Mine will last up to a month, but if I'm reading with the book light running off it (via the leather cover), then it lasts about 2 weeks. I do read a lot though smile

JiltedJohnsJulie Wed 16-Jan-13 10:10:51

Oh and my kindle (the keyboard one) lasts about a month but it obviously depends on how much you read smile

JiltedJohnsJulie Wed 16-Jan-13 10:09:21

I'd just go for the regular kindle pw, unless you particularly want the functions of a tablet. I know that if I haspd the fire I would not read the books I would spend all the time mucking about on Mn.

Have a look at the kobo glo too. Similar to the pw but you can borrow library books too smile

Prolificmincepiebreeder Mon 14-Jan-13 22:00:05

smile that should be not numbers!

Prolificmincepiebreeder Mon 14-Jan-13 21:59:43

I have an iPhone 5 do I need a Kindle Fire? Or just a kindle paperwhite?
I don't watch tv on the phone and doubt I would on the kindle tbh.
I do however read at night, can I do that with the paperwhite? Or do I need to stick to the fire?
What is the charge like with kindle?

Thanks 😄

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now