Changing kindle email....

(6 Posts)

I have an amazon account under my current email address and a kindle (plus iPad and iPhone) all attaching to that account. I am about to start using a new email address. Is it as simple as changing my main Amazon account email in order to preserve everything as it is now, and have my kindle just carry on as before? Cheers.

JiltedJohnsJulie Thu 20-Dec-12 11:47:34

Did you manage to get this sorted?

no - haven't even tried! Don't dare unless someone who has already done it tells me that they have managed to make it work.... Sure it is very simple, but the prospect of it all not connecting up correctly and all my loads and loads of books not being accessible is slightly scary!!

JiltedJohnsJulie Thu 20-Dec-12 14:14:30

Misread your original post and thought you wanted to change your kindle email. Yes, I've recently changed my main amazon email address and everything is fine smile

Oh really? Great. So I simply change the main amazon email address in the settings bit and everything else will simply fall into line???! Hurrah.

Thanks

JiltedJohnsJulie Thu 20-Dec-12 14:34:13

Did for me smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now