Kindle lending library

(4 Posts)
Bluebell99 Tue 27-Nov-12 22:19:55

I have just signed up for a free month of prime so thought I would try the lending library. It all seems to be authors and books I have never heard of. Has anyone got any recommendations for something good? And how do you return the books you borrow? Thank you!

bimblebee Wed 28-Nov-12 12:45:04

I read Black is the Colour by Helen Howe on mine - it was wonderful. I haven't actually returned it yet because my husband is reading it now.

So far I've only managed to return a book by borrowing another one - can't find how to just return!

I learnt today how to search for eligible books on the website. Much easier to browse on the laptop than it is on the kindle itself. If you navigate to your preferred genre, that is then pre-filled in on the left hand bar of the search box (hope that makes sense). If you then search for 'prime eligible' it will show you books you can borrow. I plan on choosing the most expensive ones I can find grin

Bluebell99 Thu 29-Nov-12 09:40:42

Thanks, will have a look at black is the colour. And I agree, angel I am looking out for the more expensive ones too! Not really worth borrowing a book if you could buy it for 67p!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now