Kindle and prime?

(4 Posts)

i went to purchase dd harry potter 5 and saw it was free through prime so i have took the one onth trial and popped a reminder in my phone to cancel it. Anyway didi mis read or is it really only one book a month? or is it one book at a time? Dd will probs take the month to read it ansd i wouldnt have minded loaning something myself for free but im gathering i cant? can someone clarify ?

ShirleyB25 Fri 23-Nov-12 14:26:32

Hi - I'm an avid reader and thought 'Oooo great!' when I saw Amazon prime giving you access to 200,000 free books - but unfortunately, you're right, it is only one book per month that you're allowed and Amazon Prime costs around £49 per year, so that's really £4.08 a book. I figured it might be better to wait a while as I'm sure they'll be a better offer along soon.

Hope that clarified!

yeah thanks if it was more (3-4) i would have gone for it and paid the 49, as it is generally my relly get me kindle gift card for xmas and they last me. Bit naff really then huh!

The point of Prime is the free one day delivery. The lending library is just an additional 'perk'. A lot of the books are on the lower end of the price scale anyway.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now