Anyone else ordered a Kindle Fire???

(6 Posts)
JiltedJohnsJulie Fri 09-Nov-12 09:12:40

The instructions should be online *Ferino". My Dad bought a Kindle Touch recently needed help registering it. When I did all the instructions just appeared on his Kindle, but if you search Amazon Fire Instrucktions Uk they should come up. Amazon customer services are usually very helpful if you are still struggling.

As for making it more like the kindle3. Don't know on that one sorry, hopefully someone will be along soon to help smile

Ferino Wed 07-Nov-12 21:53:31

I got one for my birthday! I'm a bit clueless - where do you find the instructions?!
It is backlit, yes. I've been wondering if there's a way to make it more like the original kindle (ie 'matt' like a page) for when I'm reading in sunlight. Anybody know?!
I'm excited to know I can MN on it!

JiltedJohnsJulie Sat 03-Nov-12 08:16:47

Haven't really looked at the kindle fire. Is the text backlit?

Iwasagnome Thu 01-Nov-12 14:33:14

just got mine.
now have a steep learning curve to start using it!!(present from a computer savvy dc -lucky me)

BeeBawBabbity Thu 25-Oct-12 15:58:31

Me, me! I'm posting this message on my new kindle fire. It arrived today. So far I'm impressed. Still to buy a book though, going to look for some bargains! How are you finding yours?

andallthatjargon Mon 22-Oct-12 22:55:56

I'm so excited.... This will be my first Kindle :D

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now