kindle daily deal

(7 Posts)
iamme43 Fri 03-Aug-12 20:36:52

OK I have my new kindle ready and wrapped for my birthday on Friday.

I have been watching the ''daily deal'' for a couple of weeks, so tell me do you download every thing you fancy at any time or what?

I have seen lots of free books and would download them but I can only read one book at a time and this ''daily deal'' will take over my life lol.

Or does it calm down and it is '' just a new kindle owner'' problem?

bran Fri 03-Aug-12 20:50:55

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

CMOTDibbler Fri 03-Aug-12 20:56:33

I download anything I fancy, and have a look at the free bestseller list most days as they are often short offers.

iamme43 Fri 03-Aug-12 20:59:41

Ok Thanks I will download the daily deals that I fancy............

I am pondering my first book and I enjoyed ''into the darkest corner'' so I think I will try ''revenge of the tide'' next...... both by Elizabeth ........ [name escapes me]

Both are 99p if anyone is interested.

tb Fri 10-Aug-12 20:05:20

Sometimes, the daily deal applies to more than one book. I found out the hard way, by buying the first at 99p, and then finding out that the remaining 5 of the family saga were more expensive the day after. The daily deal didn't refer to that. At all.

Kayano Sat 11-Aug-12 22:20:53

How do you find the daily deal quickly on a kindle touch? Please

How do you find the daily deal on a normal kindle? Not the touch one but hasn't got a keyboard on it either? DH surprised me with one today, the box just says'kindle so I aside it's the new entry level one?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now