B2B Marketers London Meetup

(6 Posts)
manandbeast Sat 17-Sep-16 09:05:09

I head up the marketing for a medium sized B2B business in central London. Being a small team and reporting into the MD I sometimes wish I had someone I could bounce ideas off and hear about best practise elsewhere. I also wish I could talk about the emotional side of work - sometimes I struggle with the personalities I deal with as I'm quite shy (but hide it well!).

I'd love to get together with a group of women doing similar roles to share best practise and also mutual support.

Is anyone else interested?

daisychain01 Sat 17-Sep-16 09:22:21

Just to be clear do you want to set up a mentoring group for women (ie it's nothing to do with your day job?)

If yes, then I would be interested. I am not located in London, but thinking it could be done remotely eg teleconferencing or similar?

daisychain01 Sat 17-Sep-16 09:24:09

Im in a completely different industry to Marketing B2B. Your thread title might make people think it's only for Marketing B2B....

I'm a solus in the same situation. PM me if you move this along!

manandbeast Sat 17-Sep-16 09:26:43

I was thinking of the same industry as me (b2b marketing) so we can share best practise related to the work we do but also more broadly the experience of being a senior woman in the workplace.

fiorentina Fri 23-Sep-16 21:38:49

I head marketing for a B2B and B2C role. Happy to meet up or chat over email.
I'm based in the city.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now