Bullied in work

(3 Posts)
Jodie992 Mon 07-Mar-16 10:37:12

I posted this in the wrong place so just reposting smile

I'm completely at a loss at work. In a nutshell I am 16 weeks pregnant with twins I told my work early (8 weeks due to having a miscarriage previously) and since I have told them I have had nothing but grief. I feel at rock bottom as I know I have to save as much as possible for these babies but I have called in sick today because the thought of going in and dealing with the issues has reduced me to tears.

I'm going to list some of the things I am having to deal with and if any of you can give me some advice or have experienced this before - been through tribunals etc please let me know...

My boss smokes in the office (illegal yes I know) either out of the window or downstairs in a room next to the kitchen - it makes the office smell vile.

My holiday was cancelled as my managers assumed I would no longer be going due to me not being able to fly - another team member then booked the same time and as only 1 member of staff can be off at a time I was asked to email my version of events so they can consider it being reinstated - I have emailed them 3 times since January and still do not have a response.

My work has been cut, i work on commission as well as a basic salary, so now my wages have dropped.

My manager tried to change my job role so that I was not dealing with any commission based work and instead all of the companies backlog of work, taking on 3 other people's work as they had left and all customer complaints - the morning he wanted me to start doing this I had 315 emails forwarded to me in the space of two hours.

Another employee who has only been there for two months is acting as a manger, training all new staff, interviewing new staff and now managing how much work I am doing (purposely giving me work I will not be paid commission on) and being really rude to me in front of new staff bellitling me. She also denies she had been promoted however I have heard that she has it's just they are not telling me as obviously I have been discriminated against.

I have my manager shout at me at my desk for things that aren't even my fault! I am constantly having to defend myself.

There's is so much more and I have been keeping a diary of everything that has been happening but all I want to do is go to work earn my money and provide for my family. If anyone has any advice it would be much appreciated.

Thanks

A very stressed out mum to be xx

Quoteunquote Mon 07-Mar-16 11:39:45

Bloody hell, that's horrid, Keep that diary, you may need it to prove that they have tried to push you out.

I hope someone comes along with some decent constructive advice,

But above all please put your health first.

MegGriffin1 Mon 07-Mar-16 22:02:17

If you're not in a union join one. After may leave can you change jobs to a new place completely?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now