Return to work/CMP

(4 Posts)
Rockchick1984 Fri 25-Oct-13 17:21:56

I'd suggest contacting acas or CAB for some advice - major changes to your terms and conditions need to be mutually agreed.

youbabymemummy Fri 25-Oct-13 16:18:02

I am the only one doing my role...
No I am not in a union

Rockchick1984 Fri 25-Oct-13 08:29:08

If there is significant changes to your terms and conditions then it could be seen as a redundancy situation - are you in a union? Has everyone doing your role moved to the new T's & C's?

youbabymemummy Thu 24-Oct-13 16:47:46

I am currently on maternity leave and got paid SMP and CMP. I planned to return to work and my employers are changing my role, so I work different hours (across 7 days) instead of 5, which means I earn less (as no additional casual pay which I have been paid for years and is stated in my offer letter). The responsibilities of my role are changing and the place of work is changing too (office based, not half home based). I don't know what to do. I now have PND and medical issues which mean doing an office job will be painful for me. I can't afford to repay the CMP (I have to repay unless I go back for 13 weeks). I have no idea what to do.
Any advice? I am happy not to return but can't pay back the CMP

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now