anyone living in the lincolnshire area?

(5 Posts)
taylorsweet Wed 24-Jul-13 19:48:44

hi I'm looking for some advice heresmile

Basically me and my hubby are considering moving to the Holbeach/ Spalding area with our 8 year old dd. Have started looking for a job there but I can't seem to find much and it seems as if the salaries are quite low. I work in the Nhs in London and just wanted to ask local mums to shed some light on the job situation over there and what i should be looking for? I work as an administrator at the moment.

Any advice would be much appreciated

flowery Wed 24-Jul-13 19:51:15

You are probably best posting on the MN local site for Lincolnshire rather than in the Employment section.

taylorsweet Wed 24-Jul-13 19:58:18

sorry do you mean on the "local talk" topic ? As i tried there and it wouldn't post

flowery Wed 24-Jul-13 20:22:48

Here?

If its not allowing you to post, try getting in touch with MNHQ, they are very helpful and I'm sure will sort you out. smile

It's just you're far more likely to find people who know the local job market that way.

taylorsweet Wed 24-Jul-13 20:33:26

yes i was trying there and it didnt let me! I guess i have to email them or something

thankswink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now