Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications, experience, or professional insurance of anyone posting on Mumsnet and cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you have an employment dispute and need professional advice, please contact your union, the Citizen's Advice Bureau or a solicitor.

please can someone help me with this

(1 Post)
wheredoistartmrs Tue 23-Apr-13 12:30:49

I have returned to work after mat leave to find that the girl I work with who I am good friends with has decided to spend much of her day on facebook or texting new boyfriend on the front desk. I am sleepdeprived and have no self esteem at the moment and need to know how to tell her to stop. I know it sounds simple but there is only 2 of us in a very small company. if I tell her she will ignore me for days .it will change our normally good working relationship.she has just left her husband and is hooked up with a smelly loser and has also decided not to shower anymore and get those big holes in her ears which is fine but not suitable for work.what do I do?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now