Grievence - I'm really confused

(4 Posts)
Iamsparklyknickers Thu 11-Apr-13 22:41:38

I'm currently in a really messy, long, complicated situation at work.

I'm struggling to get things straight and coherent in my head and don't feel I have anyone at work I can talk it through with who doesn't either have their own agenda or won't be able to look at the situation impartially and give me an honest opinion. I'm not in a union, and am using ACAS but even that is confusing me as I really haven't been able to get my issues in a straight liner line to get the best answer to my question!

I have written out a stupidly long post designed to avoid drip feeding, but to get out the bits I really need too makes it too identifiable to post outright on the forum.

Is there anyone who would be prepared for me to PM it to them for advice/opinion? I would be really, really grateful, but I can't undersell the length of the post I wrote even with re-reading and editing multiple times!

Iamsparklyknickers Thu 11-Apr-13 22:48:30

I meant oversell.... smile

MrsJackAubrey Sat 13-Apr-13 01:30:54

Yes I will. I'm not a lawyer but do have expertise in this area, enough to try and help you see the wood for the trees. Just pm me if you want

Happy to help too, will do my best (work for a union)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now