Case Management discussion need help

(1 Post)
Mariachida Thu 28-Mar-13 15:17:53

Dear All

I would need some help as i have to complete the CMD agenda, and I amot sure how and what to answer
I already completed the ET1 form (unfair dismissal, discrimination and other )

the document I need to complete is a bit complex for me
Do I think they should be treated ( unfair dismissal, discrimination etc) together or separately? don t have clue??
When the ask about issues? do I need to write again "unfair dismissal" exclusion, stressed caused by my work situation??
do I need to estimate "the remedy"? what does it mean ( I am a foreigner)?
Do I need to complete schedule of loss"?? give an idea of the value of claim? e.g 6 o12 months salary
In the ET1 I put fact in chronologic order, it was a summary, do I need to give more details within the the hearings bundle? In the ET1 I have mentionned a number of documents ( grievance, report from the doctor on my health problem etc). Do I need to send them? Or just to refer to them
i also mentionned my reports ( 3 reports I had to write over 100 pages, quite technical) Do i send them? I also mentionned in the ET1 that HR was not taking note fairly or rightly, that i have asked for correction and she refused.
Do I need to send these emails and documents as a proof? at the end i have hundreds of pages which i think the judge won t read.

my former employer has already requested to reschedule this CMD.

i might have some time to prepare myself....it is a phone CMD

thank you

regards

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now