phone interview

(7 Posts)
MrsMicawber Thu 03-Jan-13 20:30:30

These are the examples I've come up with - any good?

openness - Open and friendly communication with all members of my team, which made for a good working relationship. Any hiccups or misunderstandings could then be clarified and worked out quickly.

Connection - difficult tenant constantly complaining, phoning daily and then started coming into office. Formed a connection with her by taking personal interest, empathising with her problems, noting she had traveled some way. Virtually all problems were solved once she had been validated and respected as a person.

dependability - always made myself available for overtime when necessary. flexible about rearranging shifts to accommodate others.

MrsMicawber Thu 03-Jan-13 20:04:16

Bump

Hi, I posted and then school holidays kicked in and far be it from me to go online.

Interview is tomorrow. Customer service role. Touraineblue can you go into more detail please?

Touraineblue Sun 23-Dec-12 05:41:05

They are all related to team working and working across the organisation. Remember the three main parts to recruitment 1 can they do it 2 will thy do it 3 will they fit in? The questions they ask seem to focus on number 3

Crinkle77 Fri 21-Dec-12 15:19:55

Perhaps communication skills, team work, people skills

flowerytaleofNewYork Fri 21-Dec-12 15:04:42

What's the job?

GrendelsMum Fri 21-Dec-12 14:12:46

Well, it clearly isn't connection to the English language as it is spoken.

Do you think they might mean empathy? Being able to relate well to other people?

MrsMicawber Fri 21-Dec-12 12:22:14

I've been offered a phone interview. I'll be asked to describe situations in which I displayed openness, connection and dependability.

Can anyone expand on that? connection to what?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now