improving cv

(3 Posts)
casper91 Mon 03-Dec-12 01:22:09

Hey flowery thanks for replying. Sorry for late response, double shift at work and didn't dare use the WiFi for this!
I'm not even sure I know what I mean tbh smile No field, I'm in bar work atm. Ideally I'm hoping for other bar work, PA type things I suppose just to replace this job until I can sort out an OU course / uni. I think what I was getting at is are things like first aid, typing courses (or anything else!) useful? Are there any that would help with many different jobs iyswim? Or anything you would really recommend? Thing is I am AWFUL at interviews so need my cv to be as good as.possible. I am so sorry if I'm still not making sense, very tired over the last few days and I'm finding it really hard to explain myself!

flowery Sun 02-Dec-12 09:14:23

Sorry to hear you're having a rough time.

It's really difficult to know what courses or qualifications might be worth doing without some idea of what your field is, or what you want to do, or what skills you have already. Can you give more information?

casper91 Sat 01-Dec-12 22:04:37

Sorry if this is in the wrong place. I'm currently working but do not feel I can cope with the job for much longer - struggling financially, manager causing a lot of stress and I am about to be given a disciplinary I think. Just wondered if anyone had any advice regarding courses, qualifications etc that will bulk out my cv but not for a specific career. What's worth doing and what isnt? Probably not very clear because my thoughts are a bit of a mess so sorry and tia

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now