Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications, experience, or professional insurance of anyone posting on Mumsnet and cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you have an employment dispute and need professional advice, please contact your union, the Citizen's Advice Bureau or a solicitor.

Do you have a job/profession that fits around your children?

(2 Posts)
fledtoscotland Fri 16-Nov-12 01:21:15

I have taken an out of hours nursing job as it suited when DC were young, DC2 is now 4 and I'm making my exit plan in preparation for him starting school wink

yellowsunflowers Thu 15-Nov-12 19:54:24

Hi,

I'm really keen to hear from anyone who has a job/profession that suits being a mum and if so what it is.

My current job suited my lifestyle perfectly before I had children, but now I'm a mum of two it's too much for me. I'd like a part time role (3 days) and something that is ideally interesting, but not stressful (might be impossible?!).

Any career ideas would be very welcome. I'm open to all sectors/professions as I'd be happy to re-train.

Thanks in advance :-)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now