Paternity Pay Advice

(4 Posts)

Can't be certain, but I would suspect just statutory. Mat and Pat pay is generally just the statutory minimum in retail unless senior management/head office. Not sure that department manager would be senior enough for a better package. Check his contract, it will say in there.

flowery Thu 15-Nov-12 08:00:56

Assuming your husband has notified his employer that he's taking paternity leave, have they really not written confirming it and confirming his pay?

Has he checked his handbook/policy/contract and if not there asked HR?

You're really unlikely to find someone on here who works for Primark and is able to confirm what paternity pay they offer.

confused

Lonecatwithkitten Wed 14-Nov-12 21:55:31

Has he checked his contract and the company handbook to see what they say.

lauraloo09 Wed 14-Nov-12 19:40:05

Hiya just wondering if anyone can help, my husband is due to start paternity leave for 2 weeks and I'm wondering what the current paternity pay is. He works for Primark as a department manager and earns quite a great wage every 4 weeks, I'm just concerned how we will cope if he only gets statutory pay...does anyone know if Primark gives anything extra on top of statutory? I work for local government and in there they get 1 week full pay and 1 week stat so hoping for similar from Primark

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now