Arnold House NW8 or The Hall NW8 ?? Opinions please...

(29 Posts)
ChicPea Thu 29-May-08 15:08:28

A friend of mine has a son who has been offered a place at The Hall so fabulous BUT she has heard that there is a lot of pressure put upon the boys there and alot of unhappiness.....

So do any of you have sons at either school or do you know parents who have sons there and if so are they happy with the set up??

Would really appreciate your input as friend feels that persuing Arnold House for entry in a year or two is going to be the best thing but has got this offer at The Hall....has to decide by mid June.

Thanks in advance

Skygirls Thu 07-Mar-13 07:05:52

Bump

Bellybee Sat 18-May-13 16:57:51

tania I'm so sorry I only just saw your post - much too late now I fear for my response to be of any use to you! NBH has been amazing - we have had a fabulous year. Couldn't be more pleased with it. Meanwhile we supposedly hear back in a week from the Hall and AH with rgds to year 1 entry. I'm not sure what on earth we would do if faced with the dilemma of taking him out of one school - where he is happy - to put him in another, because we feel that he would have more of a guarantee of his secondary school of choice, and also because the facilities seem a lot better. We shall see - I will repost next week once I have the results!

Taniaboox Sat 06-Jul-13 11:26:25

Bellybee - hi! Thanks for your reply, I just saw your post from May! Did you make a decision re. AH & Hall ? We may be in similar situation later on & curious to know whether you decided to leave NBH.

We're starting NBH in Sept, went to the family intro for those starting with us & teachers were lovely, happy atmosphere & DS loved the huge playground.

DailyBread Sat 15-Mar-14 20:17:02

Bump

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now