Nanny & Latin Tutor needed

(6 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

user1474129505 Sat 17-Sep-16 17:30:27

Hi,

I am looking for a reputable English nanny to help my three year old daughter learn fluent English around the house. We are a Kazakh family and have just moved to London. I am also trying to prepare my son for the Eton entrance examination in January, however, his Latin is non-existent, thus I need an exceptional Latin tutor asap.

If anyone knows of an excellent English nanny and Latin tutor, please do let me know.

Thank you!

FlissMumsnet (MNHQ) Sat 17-Sep-16 18:50:00

Hi user1474129505 - we'd recommend the education topic as you're likely to find more help there. We've moved your post across for you. Goodluck smile

CruCru Sat 17-Sep-16 20:59:06

Hi OP

Where in London do you live?

user1474129505 Sat 17-Sep-16 21:09:35

Live in East Finchley.

Eton2017 Fri 23-Sep-16 13:44:22

Concerning Eton and Latin, I think there must be a misunderstanding. None of the pre-testing (which must be what you're talking about, if it's happening in January) involves Latin; the first and only time your DS would be expected to know any Latin would be in the summer before he entered the school, when he took Common Entrance or the King's Scholarship exams. Even then, there is provision for children who have not learned Latin; you should talk to the school.

MrsBernardBlack Fri 23-Sep-16 17:50:49

Why Eton (just curious, not critical)?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now