School admission

(3 Posts)
Maryamahmed66 Fri 13-May-16 11:45:48

Hello everyone
i just need some information about the schools admissions policy in wandsworth
i have been living in Balham since last two year and my daughter has got admission in Hillbrook primay school tooting and she will be starting from september 2016,unfortunately we cant continue in the house where we are living as we are renting and also planning to buy our own house somewhere in southwest only
can anyone please tell me that if we move and our post code changes will that mean my daughter can not continue in this school and her admission will be cancelled?confused

prh47bridge Fri 13-May-16 12:30:47

The answer is the same regardless of where you live. They cannot take your place away simply because you move. However, you could face problems if they think you used the rented address purely to get a place at your preferred school. Be completely open with the council about the fact you are moving and the reasons for the move.

Maryamahmed66 Sat 14-May-16 17:51:23

thank you very much for your response
though i m trying to look for something within this area but obviously not sure whether i will be able to get a good property here.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now