Inter High & Other Such Online Schooling - Recommendations Please...

(1 Post)
RockinHippy Mon 01-Sep-14 19:09:57

Due to a complete farce of a situation with DDs high start next week, she won't be starting year 7 along side her friends/peers, dye a second appeal healing & our. LA dragging it's feet badly, currently looking more likely she will start the following term.

SOOOOOOO, I'm looking for alternatives as I will be homeschooling her until we can get her into our closest school(Second Appeal hearing thanks to LGO) but my own health isn't good - currently bed bound with back trouble etc so home schooling & keeping her up to date is a huge worry to me right now as I'm just not physically up to it, but have no real choice

I've seen mention of Inter High & lots raving about it ? mention of similar sites that I forget the name of right now

I hopefully need something that we can sign up for a term(I hope) something linked to the national curriculum that will cater well for a bright DC & hopefully cheap enough not to break the bank as DH recently made redundant & so finances are tight.

Any suggestions/recommendations please smile

TIA

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now