Webchat with Green Party leader Natalie Bennett, Wednesday at 1pm x

GCSE Tutors in North London

(6 Posts)
eyepadmini Tue 29-Jul-14 11:35:00

Hello all,

I'm looking for GCSE Maths and English tutor (no matter if separate) in North London - Barnet, Mill Hill, Finchley - that area.

Frankly I'm having trouble making sense of the forest of online adverts and wanted to take any advice from people who have already done this.

Thanks

Malj Fri 01-Aug-14 10:35:28

Hello.. I have been teaching maths to igcse students .. May be I can help u with maths.

bianca120 Tue 04-Nov-14 15:34:44

Hello

I went through the same thing with my eldest last year, didn't know which agency to use etc. A friend of a friend ended up passing on the details of an English graduate and she turned out to be fantastic! I'm not sure if she teaches maths, but if you would like me to send you her details message me.

B.

Antonellauk Tue 11-Nov-14 21:56:30

DS last year had an excellent GCSE tutor last year for English; we're in Harrow. Happy to PM his details if of interest
Ax

GregorSamsa Tue 11-Nov-14 22:03:54

First Tutors gets a good rep - it has online listings, and you can browse the profiles of various tutors and filter according to particular criteria. Reading what they write on their profiles gives you quite a good insight into whether they might be a good fit.

ChloeHutchinson45 Thu 13-Nov-14 17:17:32

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now