Wimbeldon- good private nurseries for 2 yr old and private schools from there on

(4 Posts)
Rashbee Wed 16-Jul-14 15:45:22

Hi,

We are moving from Scotland to London/ wimbeldon - having lived there for years.

Our son went to a top notch private nursery and
already had a place at a leading school- from 3 onwards.

The move has thrown us off balance and now that I'll have to go through the process from scratch and I know nothing of London - having been educated outside of the UK- pls could someone advice us on:

1) top private nurseries in the wimbeldon area- we will be living on one of the roads just off centre court

2) good private schools from 3/4 years onwards that feed into schools such as Kings college school etc.

Very confused n anxious mum!

Rashbee Wed 16-Jul-14 15:46:52

Hi,

We are moving from Scotland to London/ wimbeldon - having lived there for years.

Our son went to a top notch private nursery and
already had a place at a leading school- from 3 onwards.

The move has thrown us off balance and now that I'll have to go through the process from scratch and I know nothing of London - having been educated outside of the UK- pls could someone advice us on:

1) top private nurseries in the wimbeldon area- we will be living on one of the roads just off centre court

2) good private schools from 3/4 years onwards that feed into schools such as Kings college school etc.

Very confused n anxious mum!

GoodArvo Wed 16-Jul-14 17:13:51

Wimbledon Common prep and Rowans feed into Kings, but not all the children get in. I think it's about the top third. I know people whose sons had to move on to less academic schools.

Other schools people in Wimbledon use for their sons are Rokeby, Willington and Homefield in Sutton.

OnGoldenPond Fri 18-Jul-14 11:43:43

Shrewsbury House from age 7?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now