Secular arabic lessons in surrey/London

(9 Posts)
Maplessglobe Tue 17-Jun-14 20:02:10

Hi all
I will post this elsewhere as well.
I'm having no luck looking for help teaching my little ones arabic. It's my second language and I really want the kids to learn too. But I can't find anyone to teach kids outside of Koranic schools.
Can anyone help?
I think a class would be ideal to make it more fun/interesting.
Egyptian Arabic preferred.
Thanks in advance.
Maplessglobe

sh77 Tue 17-Jun-14 22:53:27

There is a Saturday school in Notting Hill on Colville Road. Secular. I will find out the name and get back to you.

Maplessglobe Wed 18-Jun-14 04:40:34

Thanks!

Ealing Arabic School run the Islamic Studies classes after the Arabic ones and you pay separately for the two. They do GCSE and A level Arabic. Might be work a look.
www.ealingarabicschool.com/

sh77 Wed 18-Jun-14 11:39:37

arabicclub.co.uk

Maplessglobe Wed 18-Jun-14 21:36:38

Merci and shukran

MaeMobley Thu 19-Jun-14 22:11:08

I know non Muslims who attend this school in Wimbledon. www.alahliah.co.uk/

Maplessglobe Fri 20-Jun-14 15:11:55

Thanks. It does look quite Islamic though; it's convenient but not sure it's the right fit for us.

Aishaum4 Thu 21-Aug-14 13:21:43

i know Alryan school for many years now they are accept non muslims and they can join at 11am-2 pm without quran lessons only arabic classes, but the do quran first hour in the morning , they are inside college of north west london 3rd floor, dont know the post code or the address, but my children learning for 3 years now

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now