Secular arabic lessons in surrey/London

(12 Posts)
Maplessglobe Tue 17-Jun-14 20:02:10

Hi all
I will post this elsewhere as well.
I'm having no luck looking for help teaching my little ones arabic. It's my second language and I really want the kids to learn too. But I can't find anyone to teach kids outside of Koranic schools.
Can anyone help?
I think a class would be ideal to make it more fun/interesting.
Egyptian Arabic preferred.
Thanks in advance.
Maplessglobe

sh77 Tue 17-Jun-14 22:53:27

There is a Saturday school in Notting Hill on Colville Road. Secular. I will find out the name and get back to you.

Maplessglobe Wed 18-Jun-14 04:40:34

Thanks!

Ealing Arabic School run the Islamic Studies classes after the Arabic ones and you pay separately for the two. They do GCSE and A level Arabic. Might be work a look.
www.ealingarabicschool.com/

sh77 Wed 18-Jun-14 11:39:37

arabicclub.co.uk

Maplessglobe Wed 18-Jun-14 21:36:38

Merci and shukran

MaeMobley Thu 19-Jun-14 22:11:08

I know non Muslims who attend this school in Wimbledon. www.alahliah.co.uk/

Maplessglobe Fri 20-Jun-14 15:11:55

Thanks. It does look quite Islamic though; it's convenient but not sure it's the right fit for us.

Aishaum4 Thu 21-Aug-14 13:21:43

i know Alryan school for many years now they are accept non muslims and they can join at 11am-2 pm without quran lessons only arabic classes, but the do quran first hour in the morning , they are inside college of north west london 3rd floor, dont know the post code or the address, but my children learning for 3 years now

coffeeshade Mon 12-Oct-15 13:33:23

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Pardis123 Mon 19-Oct-15 17:35:27

We have an arabic tutor from Egypt on our team, if you're still interested then check out her profile: www.huntleytutors.co.uk/tutors/lydia-nagib/

alejandramartinez Tue 17-Nov-15 10:56:22

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now