Sandroyd Prep

(3 Posts)
Happypony Fri 21-Mar-14 11:37:00

Hi all, after viewing this school it shot to the top of our preference list for our DS as it ticked all the boxes for us. However as we are not from the local area, we are planning on moving next year, we are lacking the views of current/past parents. I was wondering if anyone here has any personal experience of this school or knows of anyone who has? I am mainly concerned with the pastoral care, boarding and general teaching. If anyone could help broaden our viewpoint that would be great.

Thanks

sailorsgal Fri 21-Mar-14 12:14:42

it does look like a lovely school. I know someone who looked around it and liked it but chose somewhere closer to home as their ds wasn't ready to board.

Superstar1234 Sat 29-Mar-14 09:54:50

Hi Happypony,

We looked at Sandroyd, Port Regis and Windlesham House. Liked all three schools. All schools now offer trial nights, so probably best to contact your choices direct and book one in.

We did just that and both our DS chose Windlesham House. They loved the staff, children and whole atmosphere around the place. There is lots written about Windlesham on mumsnet. That is how I found out.

Anyway, it is a bit like choosing a house, you know when something feels right!

Good luck..and feel free to PM me if you need any help.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now