Alameda middle school in Ampthill

(4 Posts)
Preezie Mon 23-Sep-13 13:10:56

Hi there! Does anyone have children at this school or know of someone who does? Just wondering what your thoughts are about the school, facilities, are your kids happy there, etc. We are moving to Ampthill soon and this will be the closest school to us. Planning to visit the school with hubby during the week, but would love to hear more about the school from others if possible! Thanks in advancesmile

*Apologies if you came across this thread before...I posted in the wrong section initially!

Preezie Tue 24-Sep-13 09:04:00

Anyone with info on this school?

mummyinbeds Tue 24-Sep-13 11:31:34

Hi, I don't have kids at the school but have a few friends with children there. They all seem happy with it. The school has a very good reputation and gets good results.
I did look round with DS last year but we chose our catchment school instead - nothing to do with not liking the school but we were comparing it to another good school and would have struggled with transport to Alameda.
Sorry - can't be more helpful than that really.

Preezie Tue 24-Sep-13 18:01:21

Thanks mummyinbeds...appreciate your comments! Glad to hear your friends kids are happy there.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now